AirMed and Rescue 1-2 May 2012
The ONLY annual event for fixed-wing, HEMS and SAR in Europe Waypoint AirMed & Rescue 2012 will have in attendance the full cycle of patient management in any SAR or aero medical scenario. Our educational agenda is designed for operational staff such as pilots, medical crew and ground crew with complimentary passes for approved military and HEMS personnel. There will be blanket coverage of the event in Waypoint AirMed & Rescue magazine - the world's no.1 aero medical publication. And coverage in the International Travel Insurance Journal. Waypoint AirMed & Rescue 2012 offers delegates the opportunity to:
- Network with peers and partners, as well as existing and future clients on a broad scale.
- Learn through the comprehensive agenda, which includes kit demos and clinical case studies.
- Cross pollination of business and ideas via delegate interaction from both the fixed wing and rotor wing communities.
- Meet thought leaders and budget holders from both the public and private domains.
- View both static displays and live demonstrations of air ambulances and SAR aircraft.
- Compete in, or simply enjoy the competition of the Waypoint AirMed & Rescue Challenge, a patient simulator contest for all types of air crew.
- View the latest products and technologies in the exhibition area.