On 13 October, from 13:00 hrs EDT, the Preparing for Accreditation webinar will allow listeners to learn about the 11th Edition CAMTS standards, policies and processes. Guests will be given the opportunity to interact online with CAMTS Executive Director Eileen Frazer, as well as Associate Executive Directors Dudley Smith and Jan Eichel. The objectives of the webinar include:
1. Describe the procedure and eligibility requirements to apply for CAMTS accreditation
2. List the member organizations and structure of the CAMTS and CAMTS Global Board of Directors.
3. Describe the application materials: Demographics, Standards Compliance Tool, Attachments and Safety Culture Survey
4. Discuss the Policies governing the accreditation process and decisions
5. Discuss the major parts of the 11th Edition Accreditation Standards and potential changes in the 12th Edition
6. Describe the site visit – interviews and tours to be included.
7. Discuss the most frequently cited deficiencies in meeting compliance with the accreditation standards along with medical protocol reviews.
8. List the possible accreditation actions and decisions
On 15 October, CAMTS will be running a Preparing for ReAccreditation webinar, in which operators can learn about the common misinterpretations of standards and the most cited weaknesses among operators, along with the new online application process, policy changes, and the potential to interact with Frazer and the rest of the executive team.
The cost of each webinar will be US$25.
More information can be found here: https://www.camts.org/2020/08/20/camts-announcing-october-webinars-2020/