In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd may collect about you;
- How Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd will use information we collect about you;
- Whether Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd will disclose your details to anyone else;
Information Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd, including invoices.
Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd, including personal/company information.
Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd.
How Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd will use your personal data
Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
- For website administration purposes, which means that Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance),
- To personalise the way that content on the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website is presented to you.
- To allow the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website to enable any services you are registered with.
- To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website,
- To allow Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices,
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications,
- To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website.
Whom Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd may disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose information about you to any of our management, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd.
Cookies are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
We may use session cookies and persistent cookies on the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website.
We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website; Session cookies do not reside on your computer permanently and will be deleted when you close your browser.
We use persistent cookies to allow our website to recognise you every time you visit the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website; Persistent cookies reside on your computer until they are either deleted or they reach a specified expiration date.
We also use third party advertisements on the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
Any advertisers on our site many also place cookies on your local machine.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable, including this one.
We may also use your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales;
International data transfer
Any personal information that is submitted to us may be stored and transferred between countries which do not have copyright laws as protecting as the EU. By providing us your information to us you agree to such international data transfer and storage.
How Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd secures your personal data
Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd takes reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
We will store all personal information on our secure servers.
Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the Internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. Any attempt to do this should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.