This year’s list of keynote speakers will provide attendees with valuable business advice which you will not hear anywhere else in the UK; you will meet with industry regulators and innovators alike. This curated list includes speakers from Airbus, Bristow, Rolls Royce and the National Police Service, among others.
- Matthias Klein, Head of Aviation Safety Management, Airbus Helicopters- ‘Focus on Aviation Safety & Quality – Looking at the Right Places’
- David Stepnak, Executive Vice President and Chief Transformation Officer, Bristow- ‘AAM -Early Adoption to Gain Public Acceptance’
- Matheu Parr, Customer Director, Rolls-Royce Electrical- ‘Pioneering electrical power and propulsion for advanced air mobility’
- Colin Russell, Head of Safety, Lilium- ‘Starting safely - developing Advanced Air Mobility together, openly and collaboratively’
- Paul Watts, Head of Flight Operations, National Police Air Service- ‘Police Air Support - Future Service Model’
- Andy Williamson, CEO, Air Ambulance Service- 'Maximising Air Assets for Greater Public Benefit'
- Julia Jiggins, Head of Strategic Marketing for Aviation & Space, Thales UK- 'Accelerating the adoption of drone services at scale in the UK'
Aviation quality and safety, sustainability, and the transformative power of UAVs
The opening keynote speaker on the 7 September is Matthias Klein from Airbus Helicopters. As Head of Aviation Safety Management, he will be discussing aviation safety and focusing on Airbus’ operational safety of helicopter operators and passengers. With the ever-changing conversations surrounding the shared airspace relating to the imminent rollout of UAVs, Matthias will take attendees through the strategy and approach for Airbus Helicopters. This thought-provoking session will give the audience the chance to keep up to date with regulations and answer industry questions. Meanwhile, the Minister of Aviation, Maritime & Security – Department for Transport, Robert Courts will be giving a keynote speech, and Laura Bowden, Global Marketing Manager at Air bp, will be talking about sustainable aviation fuel and answering questions on supply, demand and its role in achieving industry net zero aims.
Helitech Expo will also provide seminars that will cover areas such as energy and utilities, forestry and agriculture, infrastructure and transportation, mining and aggregate public safety and emergency services, security, surveying and urban air mobility. By pulling together industry experts to share their insights into the sector, Helitech will offers over 50 hours of educational content in two days, all alongside its sister show, DroneX Tradeshow & Conference. Held to recognise the innovators transforming the sector across the globe, Helitech Expo will also be presenting industry awards, a celebration of the innovations, services, and solutions that have made an outstanding impact on the world of VTOL over the past 12 months. Each finalist will showcase their product or service to a panel of industry giants in front of a live audience, the awards make for an entertaining and educational break from the hustle and bustle of the show floor.
Go to https://www.helitech.co.uk/ to find out more.