• Approvals and certificates for use in ambulances, helicopters and airplanes
• Flexible mounting and system integration options
• Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation
• Independence from compressed air
• Up to nine hours of battery operating time
• Advanced ventilation modes, including ASV® and INTELLiVENT®-ASV*
• CPR ventilation*
• Noninvasive ventilation and integrated high flow oxygen therapy**
• Digital solutions for respiratory care: Hamilton Connect Module and App
* Not available in all markets
** Always use active humidification during high flow oxygen therapy
The most popular ventilator for intensive care transport helicopters
According to the HOVER survey (Handover of ventilated Helicopter Emergency Services patients in the emergency room) conducted online amongst air rescue organizations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and Luxemburg, 71 per cent of those organizations chose the HAMILTON-T1 as their intensive care transport ventilator1 .
Approved for all types of transport
The HAMILTON-T1 meets the transport standards EN 794-3 and ISO 10651-3 for emergency and transport ventilators, EN 1789 for ambulances, EN 13718-1 and RTCA/DO-160G for aircraft, as well as IEC 60601-1-12 for basic safety and essential performance. It reliably accompanies your patients to any destination either within or outside of the hospital, on the ground, at sea, and in the air.
Independent from compressed air
The integrated high-performance turbine enables the HAMILTON-T1 to be completely independent from compressed air, reducing weight and saving space. Even patients ventilated noninvasively can be transported successfully across greater distances.
Up to nine hours of battery operating time
A battery operating time of up to nine hours is provided by one integrated and one hot-swappable battery. The battery operating time can be extended as required with additional hot-swappable batteries.
Flexible mounting and system integration options
The wide range of system integration and mounting options allows you to tailor the HAMILTON-T1 to your needs and infrastructure. Various solutions are available for all the main types of helicopters and ambulances, as well as hospital beds, stretchers, surfaces, shelves, poles, rails, and ceilings.